August Events and Workshops
One entire table of our rummage sale will be CTMH acrylic stamps! $1, $2, $3, $5. E sized sets $8.
Email or call if you would like a sneak preview and chance to buy stamps on August 8
Card Making Workshop Tuesday, August 13
Drop in beginning 1:00 through the evening - work at your own time at your own pace - Please register by Friday, August 9.
- 6 all occasion cards - materials pre-cut
- you stamp and assemble as many cards as you would like to make
- choose your own sentiment
- $1.50 per card includes envelopes
Scrapbooking Workshop - Thursday, August 22
Drop in beginning 1:00 through the evening - work at your own time at your own pace
This month we are using the For Always paper pack. Please contact me to register and order your paper pack and reserve your share pack of extra supplies by August 12.
Open Crop Friday, August 30 - Drop in - beginning at noon through the evening
- Come when you can (please register by the 23rd to be sure there are enough spots open)
- Finish a workshop project or bring your own project
- Bring your own basic scrapping tools (paper trimmer, adhesive, scissors, etc.)
- Card stock and other supplies for sale by the piece as needed
- My inks, stamps, and blocks are available for your use
- Bring a snack to share
- Free crop time, but donations accepted for Operation Smile
- In July, we donated $23 to Operation Smile. Thank you!