Share the Love
Make the difference in the life of a child
What if you, or a child you love, was ashamed to show his or her face due to a cleft lip or palate - a deformity that could be repaired, but you have no money to repair it?
That's what Operation Smile is all about. Close To My Heart has supported Operation Smile for years.
- What is Operation Smile? It is a group of volunteer medical professionals who travel around the world to treat children suffering from facial deformities. Their efforts mean new smiles for thousands of children throughout the world. See a video clip about what Operation Smile does here.
- But you know what the best part is? A smile can be repaired in under an hour for only $240.
My goal this month is to raise enough money to repair at least one smile!
Just $240 -- Would you please help?
Here is a CTMH special offer for the month of February that benefits Operation Smile.
- Share the love this February by purchasing the exclusive My Acrylix® Share the Love D-size stamp set (CC1060).
- This set is full of adorable icons and loveable sentiments, yet there is more to this stamp set than meets the eye!
- Not only will you be getting a high-quality stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close To My Heart will also donate $7 USD of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile™, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world!
Here's a better look at the stamp set.
- As many of you already know, I host monthly crops to raise money for Operation Smile.
- So far this year my friends and I have donated $68.92. We're 1/4 of the way to our $240.
- If you're interested in just making a donation without a purchase, please let me know. You will receive some free greeting cards (made by me) for your donation.
Other ways you could help with an Operation Smile Donation.
click on the red links for more info
These T-shirts ($25) net another $10 donation to Operation Smile for each shirt sold.
Here is another cute stamp set that is available with $7 donation to
Operation Smile made by CTMH for each set purchased.