Learn more ways to use the Artbooking cartridge while scrapbooking. How soon will you be getting yours?
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Artbooking Made Easy: Fall into Artbooking (S01E07)
Check out what we can do at this month's Scrapbook workshop with the Artbooking cartridge. You will want to get your own cartridge ASAP!
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Christmas Card Cafe
Monday, October 28
- Drop in beginning at 2:00 (please note different beginning time for this workshop) through the evening hours
- Six Christmas Card Designs will be available. Choose any or all of the designs and make as many of each as you would like.
- 12 cards including envelopes for $15.
- All cards are precut and ready for stamping and assembly. You may just stamp and assemble at home to save time and accomplish more.
- Please register for this workshop by Thursday, October 24.
- Another similar workshop with different Christmas card designs will be offered again in November.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
October Scrapbook Workshop
Thursday, October 24
- Drop in beginning at 1:00 through the evening hours.
- Bring your own basic supply kit: paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, pop dots, and any other favorite scrapping tools you may have
- Reserve your spot and order your Huntington paper pack, stickease, and "share pack" by October 15th.
- Cutting guides are provided and individual help will be given as needed
- If you are not in the area and would like a kit and cutting guide for the following layouts, please email me.
October Open Crop
Friday, October 11
Come join the fun!
- Drop in any time beginning at 1:00 p.m. and stay as long as your schedule allows
- Work on your own project, finish a workshop project, make cards from my workshop drawers
- Use my inks, stamps, Cuttlebug, Cricut etc. (Donations of 25 cents would be appreciated to add to defray costs of new blades, embossing folders etc.)
- Bring your own basic supplies
- Cardstock, tombow refills, and individual accessory pieces can be purchased if you need them
- A hot sandwich or casserole and beverages are provided - bring a snack to share
- No charge -- however, donations for Operation Smile would be appreciated
- Please call or email to let me know if you plan to come by October 10th.
October Card Workshop
Tuesday, October 8
Drop-in workshop beginning at 1:00 p.m. through the evening.
Fee: $1.50 per card, includes envelopes.
Papers are precut. You stamp and assemble.
Stamp as many of each design as you would like.
Please contact me by October 6 is you are interested so I have enough materials prepared.
Samples to follow.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)