October Open Crop
Friday, October 11
Come join the fun!
- Drop in any time beginning at 1:00 p.m. and stay as long as your schedule allows
- Work on your own project, finish a workshop project, make cards from my workshop drawers
- Use my inks, stamps, Cuttlebug, Cricut etc. (Donations of 25 cents would be appreciated to add to defray costs of new blades, embossing folders etc.)
- Bring your own basic supplies
- Cardstock, tombow refills, and individual accessory pieces can be purchased if you need them
- A hot sandwich or casserole and beverages are provided - bring a snack to share
- No charge -- however, donations for Operation Smile would be appreciated
- Please call or email to let me know if you plan to come by October 10th.