Glad you could join us today!
You are in for a treat with so many products in bright, bold, and beautiful colors!A blog hop is just one big loop of fun and creative ideas. So if you're joining me here, grab your beverage of choice, and sit back ready to be inspired by creative ideas for using all the new Close To My Heart National Scrapbooking Month Blue Sky Specials. If you are coming here from Stefani's blog , you are on the right path. At the end of this post you will see a link to Cat"s blog for you to continue following the hop.
There are so many different products and bundles at different price points in the Blue Skies line for both scrapbooking and card making.
On my website you will see:
- 2 different Blue Skies Product Bundles (discounted)
- 2 different Blue Skies Paper bundles (discounted)
- a paper pack with sticker sheet
- a paper pack without sticker sheet
- coordinating cardstock (one side with a glossy finish)
- two different stamp sets (one comes with or without thin cuts)
- a pin wheel thin cut
- a cut-above scrapbooking kit (no cutting necessary - quick, easy, and cute)
- a card making workshop
- a 12 x 12 scrapbooking workshop
- a 6 x 8 scrapbooking workshop
I am a scrapbooker, so I'm sharing the layouts I've created with the this paper pack and sticker sheet. I used standard CTMH coordinating cardstock to design these layouts.
This layout was inspired by one Laura Ryan, another consultant, made.
After seeing all the great ideas in this blog hop, you're going to want one or more of these products. Blue Skies products are available only through the month of May or while supplies last, so be sure to place your order soon. You can get them through your Close To My Heart consultant or find them here.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Join me as we hop on to see the creative ideas at
Be sure to visit the other consultants who have joined in on this
blog hop for lots of inspiration.
If for some reason you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of participating consultants on Melinda's blog to get back on track.