Kid's Valentine Workshop
Saturday, February 1
My home workshop
1- 4 p.m.
Children ages 3 and up working with an adult will go from station to station to create as many Valentines as you would like.
This is a great Mommy/Daddy and Me, Grandma/Grandpa and Me, or Auntie/Uncle and Me fun time.
Each item will be $.40 apiece up to 15 items. Beginning with the 16th item, the price drops to $.25 per item.
Types of things that will be available are:
- Cards - can be folded over sealed with stickers if needed for classroom distribution
- Treat bag toppers
- Valentine Book marks - have plastic sleeves
- Pencil holders ($0.10) - pencils not included
- Sucker sleeves ($0.05 and $0.10 depending on size) - suckers not included
- Match cover candy holders ($0.05)
Here a just a few samples of what the kids can make.
Please let me know if you are interesting in coming by Thursday, January 30. I would appreciate knowing the number of children and ages so that I have appropriate types of Valentines for them.
If you are interested, but the date or time doesn't work for you, let me know and I can try to set an additional date that will work for you.
Please feel free to share this invite with anyone you think might be interested.
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you.