All Occasion Card Workshop
Monday, August 25 - 2:00
Tuesday, August 26 - 6:30
- Come and make as many of the cards as you like for $1.50 each.
- Cards are pre-cut, ready to stamp and assemble
- Please bring your own adhesive.
- Change sentiments to suit your needs.
- I've had requests for cards for kids, so several designs lean that way this month.
- I still have a few more cards to design, but I wanted to share what I have ready so far. I will have a few more to choose from in case you don't need any cards for children.
One card, not with child content, includes fuzzy clouds and shimmery water.
Who doesn't need a belated birthday card on hand? Oh, I know, you're all more organized than I am, and you always get your cards on time, right?
Numbers can be changed on this child's birthday card. I got the idea for this card from Creations by Char. Thanks, Char. Other colors can be used to create a card that might not be quite so feminine looking. You'll have a chance to use the new CTMH ShinHan Touch Twin markers on this card. I'm really loving these new markers.
Here's another stamp set that's been waiting in the drawer for a chance to be played with. Another card that might appeal to a child.
This cutie owl is from the August Stamp of the Month. Here's that perfect thank you card to send when you want to let someone what a fun time you had with them. We can always be creative and come up with other sayings to suit your needs.
I'm thinking this card might work for an older child or maybe even a guy.
Hope you'll join me for one of the two workshops.
Please let me know if you plan to come by Saturday, August 23.